Gourmet stay in B&B for 2
At the heart of Périgord Noir, 10 minutes drive from Sarlat, Les Hauts de Saint Vincent B&B offers you an exceptional view of the Dordogne river and the Milandes castle (former house of Josephine Baker).
The old manor house of XVIIIth century has been restored to offer the best comfort to our guests, while preserving authenticity: furniture collected in antiques, old materials, walls with visible stones, big stone fireplace in the dining room...
Stéphanie and Fabrice will welcome you like friends, and will make your stay a relaxing and discovery moment.
Equipment and services :
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- 5 spacious rooms equiped with private bathroom with tub or italian shower and W.C
- Queen size (160x200) high quality bed
- Nespresso coffee machine in each room
- Choice of coffees, teas, or herbal teas at free disposal in the dining room
- Every evening, complimentary apéritif for a relaxing and sharing moment with our guests
After a relaxing apéritif, you'll enjoy a homecooked dinner together with other guests. Stéphanie's cuisine is locally inspired and mainly made with organic products selected locally, and served with Bergerac organic wines.
After a good night sleep, you'll enjoy a homemade breakfast (Coffee, tea or chocolate, homemade bread, croissants, cake, fresh fruits salad, squeezed orange, yoghurts...)
Stay possible on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
Check-in between 5 and 7:30 pm
Check out at noon at the latest